Wednesday, October 14, 2009

College Letter

I am; The most interesting man in the world. Anyone who wants to be anything wants to be me. I live where i want; under the water, on the water, in the sky, in outer space. I scale the highest peaks on the earth and ski down them with ease and style only seen from Tom Wallisch. I bend the minds of men with only a glance. Storms brew in my anger. I make running look like I'm walking. I barely try, yet i succeed with outstanding grades. The time and effort i put in for 1 hour can equal that of 100 people. The efficiency of my talent exceeds expectations so far that it makes people mad. I have survived hundreds of attempts at taking my life. I do not use spell check, my spelling checks itself. The boogey man checks his closet for me every night. I don't ask for permission, i grant it. I'm sure you would be honored to have me in your College.

1 comment:

  1. Good job. All four blogs are complete. You have sufficient detail, but there is opportunity for more. Ideas are creative. Assignments show evidence of proofreading, with the exception of neglecting to capitalize "I".

    ReplyDelete